The Espen Technology VEMB5W Emergency Lighting Inverter works with Espen’s LED Flex (Type B) LED tubes in emergency system. The VEMB5W provides a maximum load of 5 Watts. It allows the connected fixture(s) to be on, off, switched or dimmed without affecting emergency operation. Each unit consists of electronic circuitry; lithium–Ion battery and charger enclosed in a steel case.
● Universal 120-277V AC, 50/60Hz Input
● Open Circuit Voltage 300VDC
● Charge/Power “ON” LED Indicator Light and Push-to-Test Switch for Code Compliance Testing
● Long Life, Maintenance Free, Lithium-Ion Battery
● Output Short and Overcurrent Protection: Electronic Limiting, with Normal Operation Resuming
● 90 Minute Minimum Emergency Operating Time Over Full Temperature Range
● 24 Hour Maximum Battery Recharge Time